Saturday, April 14, 2018

Learning Challenge: Procrastinator Types

I used this infographic  to determine what type of procrastinator I am - and determined I am an avoider, which is described as someone who procrastinates as a way to avoid being judged for their success or failure. I did not find that to be particularly accurate for me, but I also disagreed with the descriptions for the other two options as well. I do not find a thrill for working against a deadline (although I do work better against a deadline - but that's not a thrill, right?), and I am not indecisive. I feel like I procrastinate simply because I find more fun things to do with my time until it is absolutely the last chance I have to do something. However, I also don't think I am a very bad procrastinator, my college classes have kind of beat that out of me. I would have liked a quiz or infographic with more detailed questions and possibly more options for final categories.

(Link)

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, I am a fear procrastinator, which is good to know. Thank you for posting about this graphic. It was really interesting to read about and see where I sit and why I procrastinate so frequently. Like all the time. It's a really interesting take on the subject and I enjoyed reading about it.

    ReplyDelete